Thursday, July 5, 2018

Who are You Really? || Thirteen & Half Cats (PC)


“Curiosity killed the cat, but where human beings are concerned, the only thing a healthy curiosity can kill is ignorance.” –Harry Lorayne

The style is so peaceful and serene. 

Thirteen & Half Cats is a short game created by Torri ( Nekomatata ). You play as a character who has been cursed and  must collect 13 cats to cure yourself. You learn some spells along the way to help you and find yourself in the end.

This game is short and sweet, but I really enjoyed it. The artwork and aesthetic are simple, the color scheme is soft and welcoming. It was fun to find the cats hiding in different areas and using the spells to find them. Although I saw the ending twist coming, I still enjoyed the experience.

All of the cats are so cute! Can I take one home?

The music is very well done as well. Paired with the soft aesthetics of the game, it felt very relaxing. The story is sweet, and I appreciate the thought and care that went into crafting the experience. I recommend giving the game a play for yourself! You can download the game free from Itch.io *here*.

Be sure to let the developers know what you thought and leave a comment below to let me know as well! Did you see the ending coming?

Thank you, as always. Until next time, friends!
Bellannmae

0 comments:

Post a Comment