Sunday, May 27, 2018

I'm Back!

Hello everyone! Wow it's been such a long time. I didn't mean to leave for that long but you know how life likes to get in the way. I'll share some updates in this post and that I'll be getting back to the games!

I finished another semester, only 2 left to go, assuming I can get the funds to do so. I didn't uphold my 4.0 GPA, but I had some difficult classes, so I'll take my 3.5 and be happy with it.

I went on vacation with my daughter to Myrtle Beach, and we had a nice time. I could pet the sting rays at the aquarium all day!

I've been trying to take more time to learn Korean, so I'll keep myself busy over the summer.

The Origin's Game Fair is coming up soon and I'm looking forward to going to that!

That's all for now. I'll be back... What is today? Sunday? Let's do Tuesdays and Thursdays for now while we ease back into it. Thank you, as always, for stopping by. See you all on Tuesday for some games!

Bellannmae


0 comments:

Post a Comment