Saturday, November 25, 2017

Life is an Adventure || Where Ages Go (PC)

What did that guy look like?

Where Ages Go is a cute visual novel style story created by Fox Lee. You play as a silent protagonist who has grand dreams of traveling the world, and seeing all there is to see. Perhaps the world may have a different plan for you though…

I think this VN is really cute. I like the artwork and the characters, even if the characters are a bit cliché. Tropes aren’t necessarily bad, though it can make the stories a bit predictable. Maybe I’ve played too many otomes or watched too many romance anime, I don’t know. I still enjoyed the stories, so don’t let that deter you.

Such a sweetie <3

There are a couple of things I really liked that the developer did. In the beginning, you get to choose your pronouns, your personality type, and your look. I’m not sure what bearing any of these have on the story, if any, but I like it none the less. I also like the way you choose your path, or your guy, rather. It was cute, and I haven’t seen another VN do it like this before, so a plus from me.

There are 3 different guys to play through, a tough guy, a smart guy, and a cute guy. I rather like the little cute on the best. He and I are the most alike, I think, and we could be friends in real life. This developer has a good base, and I hope to see more work from them in the future.

My favorite!

You can download Where Ages Go to play for yourself free from Itch.io *here*. Be sure to leave your feedback and encouragement for the developer, and let me know what you thought in the comments below.

Take care, Jammers, and happy gaming!


Bell

0 comments:

Post a Comment