Tuesday, August 8, 2017

The Chemistry Between Us || AP Chem Let's Study Together DEMO (PC)


"My atoms love your atoms. It's chemistry." --Atticus
 
 Title Screen
Source: Screen Capture in Game

AP Chem, or After Party Chemistry Let’s Study Together, is a visual novel romance in development by xxmissarichanxx. You play as Marina, captain of the water polo team, and you are not doing so well in Chemistry. Seems you’re too busy daydreaming about Mr. Kagaku, the Chemistry Professor. This has caused your grades to drop, and now you’re on academic probation, and suspended from water polo until she brings her grade up.

Mr. K tells Marina that he can help her study, by getting her a tutor. With no other available options, Marina accepts. Besides Mr. K, we also get to meet 2 other gentlemen in the demo—Basil and Sidney. I’m partial to Basil thanks to his electric blue hair and neon yellow glasses, but Sidney seems to have some good points as well. 

It's Basil! Looking smug, eh?
Source: Screen Capture in Game
  
One of the things I really like is that you can actually learn you some Chemistry! I mean, I already know a lot of Chemistry since I’ve taken a lot of Chemistry classes, but I think it’s great anyhow. You also get a quiz and such later on.
I love the art style of the game. It’s unique, vibrant, and colorful. All the characters so far are great, and other than a couple of typos the demo is well done. Obviously, there are unfinished components, this is a demo, so I’m going by the more finished parts of it. 

Good one, Mr. K!
Source: Screen Capture in Game
I think this demo really has a lot going for it, and I’m looking forward to seeing a full release in the future. You can, and should, try the demo for yourself *here*.

Thank you guys, gals, and non-binary pals, for sharing some of your time with me today. Be sure to leave some feedback for the developer and happy gaming!

Bell

1 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your kind words! An extended demo will be released before the end of 2017 with more complete graphics. I hope you'll enjoy that one as well. C:

    ReplyDelete