Tuesday, July 25, 2017

I'm not Crying Wolf Here || A Werewolf Opportunity DEMO (PC)

"Never moon a werewolf." --Mike Binder

Source: Screen Capture in Game
The colors! @_@

A Werewolf Opportunity, Obviously is a MxM dating sim in the works by arcade party. You play as Eddie, a young man who is single, and looking for love. Eddie’s friend Marco talks him into going down to the Stallion, a gay bar, for a speed friending event.
At the bar, you can meet a variety of different characters, all of whom I wanted to get to know better. I think Louis the single dad was my favorite, though. He seemed really sweet! The entire cast of characters felt unique and had interesting personalities.

The art of this demo is also phenomenal. Both the sprites and the backgrounds are detailed and colorful, and I love the style of the art as well. The characters all have a unique look to them, which I love. Gladys’ hair is one of the best things I have ever seen.

The goal of all adults.
Source: Screen Capture in Game
 
 In the speed friending part of the game, each character you are able to be paired with has 3 possible conversation topics, depending on whether you talk to them 1st round, 2nd round, or 3rd round. It was interesting to play through a few times to see the different possible interactions.
 
The game is estimated to release in spring of 2018 with PG-13 and R-18 versions. The developers plan for 5 dateable guys, 10 possible endings and more than 70 CGs! The art style is so amazing, I'm really going to look forward to those CGs.

Overall, this demo was amazing. I’ve added it to my list of games I’m eagerly awaiting to play the full versions of. Please give it a try yourself. You can download the demo free from Itch.io *here*.

Thanks for sharing some of your time with me today. It means a lot. Be sure to leave some feedback for the developers, and happy gaming!

Bell

0 comments:

Post a Comment