Saturday, September 12, 2020

Wow, So this is 2020, huh?

 Hello fellow gamers, 

It's been a while, huh? My last blog post was July of 2019. Oops. Suffice to say that keeping up with any regular task is difficult, and the end of 2019 saw me getting sick a lot and coming into 2020 was a league of it's own in terms of "How bad can things get?" I've gotten your emails and concerns about how I hadn't been writing, and I'm sorry if I didn't reply to them all as I wasn't sure at the time what I wanted to do. I've been struggling for motivation and energy to do anything, and while I have been playing games I wasn't thinking critically about them as much as just trying to fill some time and make myself feel like I was accomplishing something.

So here's the plan. I'm going to start writing again. Why not? I miss doing it, and I miss getting to be involved in the gaming community in a different way. Starting next week I'll pick up blog posts again and I'll return to the circles of people I have missed so much. Thank you everyone for your concerns. 

While I haven't been posting, I have been attending to my other crafty interests, like knitting and cross stitch, as well as spending extra time cuddling my dogs. I'll share some pictures below if you're curious how any of that is going. 

Thanks for sticking around, thanks for visiting, and I'll see you all next week! 

Bell


A beautiful shawl on the blocks

The cutest dog isn't he?

Hey... Nice cock

Who doesn't love the fat chocobo?



0 comments:

Post a Comment