Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Romance is Magical || Floret Bond[DEMO]

"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic." --Frida Khalo

The art is so beautiful!

Floret Bond is a super sweet otome in development from GBPatch, the makers of XOXO Droplets, A Foretold Affair, and My Magical DivorceBureau.  Floret Bond is all about developing a polyamorous relationship between the main character, Peony, and the male leads, Gata and Krishin. Peony studies the art of neutralization, meaning she is able to negate the effects of some spells and curses. Krishin and Gata come to her, because it seems that Gata has cast a spell to keep the two of them bound together. While Gata doesn’t seem to mind, Krishin wants the spell removed.

Krishin and Gata are both interesting characters, though the mysterious Gata quickly became my favorite (I may have a type). Peony herself is a sweetheart as well, and I like her as a character. The art style for the game is soft and beautiful. I love the watercolor look of the whole game. The characters also seem diverse and unique, which makes them more interesting. I want to learn more about them.

Krishin and the mysterious Gata.

This game is still a demo, so it’s missing some parts, such as the crafting system. Peony will have to manage her time, forage for items, craft, trade, and even make gifts to give to the guys to earn their affections.  This will be a great addition to the final build of the game and I can’t wait to try it out.
Overall, I’m excited for the game, and I hope that you’ll give the demo a try for yourselves. You can download and play free from Itch.io *here*. Also, be sure to leave your feedback and encouragement for GB Patch as well.

Thank you, as always, for sharing some of your time with me today. Let me know what you thought below, and be sure to check back every Tuesday and Saturday at 11 AM to see what we’re going to play next! Until then, happy gaming, Jammers!


Bell

0 comments:

Post a Comment