Saturday, November 26, 2016

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my humble blog-- Gaming in Pajamas! I have this blog for the sole purpose of reviewing games that I come across and play in my dull humdrum life. I'll try not to get to personal for that reason. Let's keep it strictly gaming, shall we?

All games will be fair play, and I'll try to keep a variety. Big games, little games, indie games, RPGs, platformers, puzzles... I love them all.

I know I said I wouldn't get to personal, but I will share a bit about myself. I am currently... 27? Yes, 27 years old. I have an 8 year old daughter, and three dogs. The first video game I ever played was Sonic 2 on the Sega Genesis. I liked to play tails, and my older brother and I co-oped to beat it. Besides gaming, I always enjoy long walks on the beach and strawberry daiquiris reading, drawing, board games, knitting and crafting, or catching up on my favorite shows (I can't miss Gotham, or Rick and Morty).

Enough about me! I'm getting ready to start my first game that I plan to review here, so hopefully I'll be back to post about it soon.

Take care now, bye bye!
Bell

0 comments:

Post a Comment