Monday, December 26, 2016

I Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays!

Hello, Friends! The Christmas weekend has come and passed. I hope that everyone was able to spend some time with their family and feel the warmth and love of the season. If you don't celebrate Christmas, then I hope you enjoy the other Holidays that December has to offer. I did enjoy my holiday with my daughter and boyfriend. I got to see my younger brother, who lives far away so I rarely get the chance. I got to enjoy my grandmothers cooking, and the company of my family. Holidays are exhausting, but they bring happiness as well.

I received much more than I anticipated this year in terms of gifts. I don't ever really expect them, and I was happy to know that so many people thought of me in this season.

One of my good friends, who I am going to call Gigi, gifted me some new steam games, and I returned the favor for her, of course. If you want, you can even check out her YouTube Channel, GamerGirlsNetwork, by clicking *here*. She does plays of a variety of games, but a lot of Sims action happens on her cahnnel. It's pretty entertaining! She's also been a good friend of mine for a long time so it would be a nice gesture to both of us. As a gift from her, I received:

  • BattleBlock Theatre
  • Hatoful Boyfriend
  • Kitty Powers' Matchmaker
  • Stardew Valley
  • Haunt the House: Terrortown
Thanks again, Gigi!

I also took advantage of the Steam winter sale to build up my own library a bit. I purchased for myself:
  •  Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator
  • Amnesia(TM): Memories
  • DRAGON: A Game About a Dragon
  • Dream Tale
  • Fingered
  • Forget Me Not: My Organic Garden
  • Golf With Your Friends
  • Home is Where One Starts...
  • If My Heart Had Wings
  • Last Word
  • Long Live the Queen
  • Mold on Pizza
  • Plastiland
  • Replica
  • Road Not Taken
  • Rose Winter
  • See No Evil
  • The Happy Hereafter
  • The Way We ALL Go
  • Turbo Pug DX
  • Wind Child
  • The Men of Yoshiwara: Kikuya

So I look forward to playing all of those! Thanks to everyone again who comes to read my blog, I really appreciate it. And a special thank you to everyone who has been sharing my blog with others. You guys are the real MVPs! I hope you all have a fantastic New Year celebration!

Happy Gaming, Friends!
Bell

See my Gaming in Pajamas Compendium *HERE!*
Follow me on: Twitter
Follow me on: Tumblr
Join me on: Steam
Email me: bellannmae@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment