Tuesday, November 29, 2016

State of the Blog Address--December

Hello, friends! Today, I want to address the month of December and what it holds for Gaming in Pajamas. We haven't been operating long, but I do have plans laid out for quite some time to continue blogging here and I appreciate everyone who takes the time to stop by. I'm open to all suggestions as far as games I should play, or changes that you would like to see in the blog. I won't take offense to helpful criticism.

So let's start with this: Game List. Clicking that link will take you to the list of games that I have played(specifically FOR this blog and not outside of it) and also contains categorized lists of the games I am planning to play. If you want to make gaming suggestions, please do so in the comments there.

I am going to try to make posts every Thursday. Why Thursday? Cause Thursday is the day that has nothing else going for it. Monday is Monday, Tuesday is Monday's slightly prettier sister, Wednesday is Hump Day, Friday is the Best Day cause it leads to the weekend twins. Thursday is all alone. So, Thursday is my posting day.

You can expect there State of the Blog Addresses around the first of every month so that we can look at the month ahead and know whats going on. Unless there is an emergency(knock on wood).

Now let's get to the fun stuff! For the month of December I'm going to start off playing Deponia: The Complete Journey. I played a Deponia game once before, a long time ago, and never got to finish it. So that's my plan now, to finish what I started! Deponia: The Complete Journey does contain 3 games of a 4 game Quadrilogy though, and I am not sure if I just want to play through one at a time or power through them all. After Deponia, I plan to pick up either LIMBO or Don't Starve/Don't Starve Together. Anything else I would play would depend on what I decide to do with the Deponia games.

Thanks for joining me once again!

Happy Gaming, Friends!
Bell

0 comments:

Post a Comment