Saturday, January 12, 2019

Wow is it 2019 already? || State of the blog address

Oh, hey everybody. I haven't written in here since July, huh? That's my bad ya'll. I got caught up in school and trying to find a new job to support my life and this blog just got away from me.  I can say that I'll be better about that, but we all know I'm a garbage person and therefore I don't want to make unrealistic promises, or timelines, or anything like that.

So here is what I WILL DO. I have started a new job that occupies my time during most of the week. I got a grown up 9-5, desk job. I really like it, even though I have a ridiculous commute to make to get there... but I get paid enough to deal with it(at least while I have my Kia that gets 35 mpg so I'm not spending $200 a week on gas). Minus sleeping, getting ready and such, One an average weekday I get 2.5 hours to eat dinner, shower, catch up on my kdramas(really falling behind here), play games, practice my Korean, spend time with my daughter, etc. In short, the time component of all of this really blows.

Come 90 days, if I'm able to keep my productivity high and my ratings above 95%, I can work from home. This is my ultimate goal, which will open up an extra 2.5-4 hours of commuting(weather is a big factor here). For now, I want to try to just stick to one blog post a week. Now, classes are starting this upcoming week, so I have to see how to time manage all of that work into my week also, but this is my last semester which means I get to apply for graduation (hurray!) and that will open up more time for me also.

In short, I want to return to writing here. I made myself a promise to do this, and I want to uphold it as best I can. I have received some game requests for games to play, so I will be starting those soon. I don't want to let you all down, nor do I want to let myself down. Please keep an eye out for upcoming blogs, and fun times.

As always, be safe, and happy gaming,
Bellannmae

0 comments:

Post a Comment